Monday, August 24, 2009

Jobless Idy

August is coming to an end soon and I'm still jobless. Watching the days passing by like nobody's business, wondering what I'm gonna do the next day every night before I sleep. Having high hopes that everytime my phone rings, it'll be some potential employer who saw my resume.
Sounds Wasted isn't it.
Everyone else is making contribution, be it giving tuition or having a part time or even better, being employed.
I'm just wondering, should I really consider giving tuition? Friends are encouraging me to do that. I know many will roll eyes (especially my sis) and say that its just so impossible. How could that be? Yea, I cant disagree with it too. For one, I don't have a way with kids. Two, I have zero confidence with those subjects. Three, no patience.
Let me think for two more nights.
Sis's birthday is coming soon! Thought of bringing her out for a meal and get her something she likes. Was thinking of getting her something that she could use for indoor exercising as she's gonna be confined for months after the op. Hula Hoop? No idea where to get it thou.
Hope that everything will turn well for her and she can put on her sport shoes soon!

No comments: