Saturday, August 1, 2009

Idy's Birthday

Whenever I went shopping in JP2, I will come across this Icing room. Its a cake shop which sells you plain cake and you are allowed to decorate it yourself within 30 min. Usually, you can see eager students putting their heads together surrounding a small cake, trying their best to fill up the cake with their creativity.

29th of August 2009 was a really really wonderful day. Not only it was the day I was officially announced as a Graduate, my very wonderful frends gave me a surprise too! It has never came across my mind at all that I would one day receive such a cake. The girls really put in effort in making the cake. Going on the net to search for pictures of lions and practicing it to make things perfect... so touched..



When its about 70% done. Its a picture of a lion and a girl, which actually reflects my email add "leogal". Haha, I'm surprised that they could think of this!



My cake!! Nice nice..


The Creators of the cake.





I love it! Thanks girls, love ya all!


I was staying at home as usual on birthday, watching tv and staff. It was until dinner when our whole family went out for a feast. Mum ordered 寿面 and many other nice dishes. When it came, it was such a big plate that it occupy half the table. I would still prefer having mee sua on bday, its nicer. After dinner, my sisters took out a cake from the fridge. I was thinking it must be either chocolate cake or mango cake, surely it wouldn be the one I am thinking of (Strawberry Shortcake).


Then I saw my cake, it was Strawberry Shortcake! The one I'm thinking of!! I'm so happy!

No comments: