Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm employed

Alrighty, its been a while since the last update.


Started giving tuition for a few weeks. It wasn't a really bad experience as compared to what I had thought of initially. NONETHELESS, I am still against being a teacher. I guess the real challenge for giving tuition is not the contents of the subjects but to bring the message across to the kid.


We finally had our privatized-BBQ came true. Even though there's only six of us and my sis, I believed that everyone of us had enjoyed that night. Thanks to our BBQ-planner Li Teng for preparing the food. Lets look forward for another one soon!

The six girls that once met in nyp and become good Frends.

Been visiting Mommy quite recently since I am not busy with anything. Had a Mid-Autumn celebration with Mommy and the little ones. Kids are really full of energy, everytime after my visit I will be so dead tired when I'm back home. I'm really happy when I'm with them.


Another visit to Mommy's house ytd to tell her the good news. And yes, the good news is I've got a job! FINALLY! Finally I could bring in income to the family. Finally, my backpack trip to Europe is a lil step nearer. Finally.... there's so much to look forward to. Hope that everything will go on smoothly in work.


Was chatting with Mommy when she was making dinner, we talked a lot. Talked about the days when she was young and living in the kampong, when it only cost 30 cents for a movie and 15 cents for a bottle of coke... all the way till she moved into HDB flat and how she came to become my babysitter. I really enjoyed listening to these stories, it made me feel as if i'm back to days when i was a little kid.

No comments: