Went pressie hunting with Caryn on fri after work, but we couldn't find a suitable one for Ernest. We have no choice but to meet the next day to continue with it. Shopped along as we hunt for the pressie, and i get to buy new tops for cny! We've got Ernest a belt from Fossil, I hope he likes it and will use it. (if not........ )
Got my pay slip today. Damn! Not even the full pay can. So godamn calculative. Meagre 400+ bucks. Enough for what? After those normal shopping, cny shopping and extra shopping, not much left i presume. (i'm on my saving plan to thai.)
I don't wanna work on cny eve. Can I?? Why only half day off, they should know that we need to get back home early to prepare reunion dinner right, so shouldn't we get whole day off. Lucky caryn, no need work on cny eve. But poor me, need to wakey so early on cny eve. Bleah~ (If only I could drive to work that day)
Ooh, I'm so so looking forward to the birthday celebration for the trio. Since their birth dates are quite near (erm, not really actually but nvm la), we decided to have a combine celebration! It shall be at the end of Feb. Wahaha! Exciting. All the plans we had, We will make it happen!
Smart or famous, which one would you wanna be?
For me, i wish i could say "I'm too smart to be famous"
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment