In order to let a rather racist person to survive in an environment filled with non-chinese and non-singaporeans is not gonna be easy.
The greatest acheivement from this IA will be, to become a less racist person. (I'm training very hard every single day in Eaton) For the past 4 weeks, I've refrain myself from make abrupt comments abt anything that's racist.
Today, I lunched-out again! yipee~ Its Jeffery to drive us out again. Went to a canteen for bah kut teh. Man, the soup was like purely pepper soup can! me and Jeffery were sweating like hell. It was after lunch when Jeffery started to say some jokes regarding different religion and made Supra and me laugh the hell out. Got tempted, so tempted to share my racist jokes with them. But, Supra was there (inconvenient). I started sharing them with Jeffery (and reminded him not to say), the moment i turned ard~ i got betrayed. Haha, lucky supra enjoy it too. (I'm trying hard to change, i'm trying) Its really fun hanging out with these 2 young-at-heart guys, there's always laughter with em ard.
CNY is round the corner, everyone is making preparation for the new yr. New clothes, new shoes, lots of new yr goodies, lots of food, most imp -- house cleaning. Its just like doing cardio when you clean ur house.
Gotta work on cny eve, a lil disappointed thou, but like whta ernest said "contentment is the road to happiness" i've got to be happy that i have half a day off. Anyway, 4 hrs will past easily lah.
Happy Lunar New Year!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment