Monday, January 21, 2008

Went shopping with yilian and sis on saturday. It was really a shopping spree for us, especially for sis. (she spent a >$100 on that day can..) I've got 2 tops from DP and a pair of shoes for myself. wanted to get a skirt for cny, search for the whole of sat but to no avail. (first time wanna get skirt, no fate thou).

The new walkway linking from train station is finally done, we get to see the hip hop traffic policemen dancing just at the exit of the walkway. (its damn farni.. haha) And photographer idy jus managed to snap some shots.


The hip hop traffic police directing u to wisma.


break dancing


this tall guy is more cute.. haha


They're jus so entertaining.. full of courage and stamina. *claps*

Well, I've already thought of how to spend my meagre pay. (its always good to plan ahead huh :) ) I'm gonna get a crumpler bag and a pair of havanias flip flops. (ya ya i know i'm typical la but i'm not into gucci, prada ok) Talking abt havanias flip flops.. WHY WHY WHY? Why ntu matric card cannot get discount huh, but nus can. (bu shuang) Bleah~

Happened to came across this phrase:

Women are all large filters, they only listen to things they wanted to.

True enough, we always feel good to hear nice things like "hey, nice dress!" or "hey,u look great today!" isn't it??

Been listening to "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, i like this part..

But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love

No comments: