I've made it through the 2nd week in Eaton. (rd of applause!) Why wasn't it Aeroquip? Cos it was being bought over by Eaton, so the company became Eaton). If only i could turn back time and choose again, i'll probably choose DSO again. I'm not saying that Eaton wasn't good, its just that, a mfg student would be more suitable for this post. Worse of all, i'm the ONE AND ONLY ia student in Eaton can. Gonna be alone for 5 good mths, mannnn!
Anyway, my 1st wkn was not a bad one actually. Had a long wkn from friday. (plant shutdown!) I went NYP openhse on fri and to my surprise, all of my gp went back! ya, except Teng thou. I was quite surprised that all of us were free on fri. I've always felt that nyp is the best poly (i'm biased la), but true enough, i have had the back-home feel when i stepped in. U feel welcomed by the ppl, environment etc etc.. There's a whole lot of new courses out for the new sem. Increasing intake to poly. Does it mean an increase intake of poly students to local uni? We shall see.
Meet up with caryn, lixia and bh on sat. (Jon wasn't feeling well, din turn up.) Had a great evening catching up with one another. The only disappointment was.. we forgot to take photos! Not very smart eh~ Anyway, i'm realli happy to have this kinda fortnightly or rather mthly outing with 'em, keeping in touch with each other, seems cool too.
21 more weeks to go! Still counting . . .
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment