Tuesday, February 4, 2014

First 2014 post since Year 2010!

Random surfing and I chance upon my long forgotten/abandoned blog. And Yes! I'm glad I found you ~Idyllicious~

The last blog that I've written was like in year 2010. Today, it is 3-Feb of year 2014. Back then, I was still a fresh grad, now I can no longer use this term anymore. From my early twenties to my mid-twenties. 

Time really waits for no man.

Yesterday, during house visiting at a relative's place, some kids were there playing. They were of age from toddler to about primary 2. Suddenly, Dad said something which really really made me happy. And I know its was from the bottom of his heart. *grins*
He said 这里这么多小孩都没有一个比你小时后可爱. 
WOW! I was like.. I felt so flattered! *blush*

I wanna say thanks to him but what actually came out was 哈哈,连我自己看到小时候的照片我也觉得很可爱. (Okay, I know that sounds super thick skinned) I shall let the pictures prove it.




Something I wonder if;

女儿是爸爸的前世女友.




No comments: