I've been surfing ard and realize that my last post was actually 5th of Jan. Its already 28th of Mar today. Where have I gone for the past months? Most of my time was spent in school, all those tests and assignments, and not forgetting the time wasting-goddamn sickening fyp. What I can say is fyp really suck BIG TIME, even thou it is already at the final stage now. Well, whatever...
I guess its time to backdate a lil. Let's go back to CNY this year, we had hse visiting to Han's residence. (Thanks Han Jr for playing host!) Oh, this year we've got weilun to join us, he got his new bike. Even bigger than the previous, I had difficulty climbing onto the seat. But it does look when I'm on it eh.
We were trying to camwhore with Ernest's ET.
Finally weilun got to see the legendary of shoe collection.
We spent the afternoon, chit chatting and gambling.
The next event after cny will be the celebration of Ernest's 27th bday. We had it over at IMM-Secret Recipe. And we got him a slice of award winning choco banana cake. Its really nice, not too sweet and not too chocolaty.
5th of Mar
This day, its not only caryn's bday, its also the day she became a qualified driver. Really feel happy for her, its really torturing to keep throwing in money to go for lessons and its time wasting too. Well Jon, i'm certain you'll make the next time. Jia you ok.
We went down to BBDC after class to show our support. Lun even brought his cam along to take down this memorable day.
Let the pictures do the talking then...
Its always good to take a nice photo for your license.
Award giving ceremony
Oh ya, we made caryn drive us to vivo immediately after she passed. This is to show her our support, but somehow we need to be assured that it'll be safe, hanging on the the P-plate just ain enough...
With the slip of paper, we as the passengers, will feel insured.
Some pictures taken at Vivocity.
Played a game of pool while waiting for ES and Lisa to join in.
We had dinner over at Bei Shang Chuan. Food was so-so but company was great!
We wanted to do a customised yr book of our own, so we need to start taking photos.
Here are some taken during that day..
The jump-shot was tiring, but its fun thou.
叔叔,谢谢您不在这里吸烟。
We ended the day with this..
Fyp draft was dued on last wed. Me, caryn and jon were slogging in sch for our reports. We had a sleepless tueday, and I only managed to hand it in at 4pm on wed. Its really killing me man! Being awake for more than 24hrs. I'm so afraid I might just faint on my way back home. Luckily sis came to sch to look for me. That feeling of fatigue was just so unbearable. I wouldn't want to repeat this again. I need normal living lifestyle. I wished it'll be over and done soon. And I hope the lecturers do not give us our grades based on results, it the time and effort we'd spend on it counts.










No comments:
Post a Comment