Saturday, July 26, 2008

Feli's Convocation




Felicia finally had her convo this afternoon. CONGRATS!!! All the best to you my dear!

Nanyang Audi was so crowded. Family, friends, relatives, Phds, Masters, Fresh Graduates and of cos undergraduates like me. Been looking around, observing how they dressed up to match the robe.

Basically, you need a nice hairstyle, a pair of matching shoes and maybe a pair of nice earrings to go with the robe. The rest will be hiding inside the robe.






1 fresh grad and 3 undergrads.

Notice that teddy bear Feli's hugging, its wearing the same robe and your name will be sewn on the robe. Thats really cute!! I'm gonna buy it when its my turn too! But hey, that lil thing cost a good 60 bucks! And Ernest's gonna say "Those teddybear sellers are laughing their heads off selling each bear" Yaya, "KAI ZI"




Oh, how I envy Feli. She free from studying. No more lectures. She's gonna face the outside world herself from this point onwards. As the saying goes 'Graduate = Unemployment'. For a moment we cant wait to get graduated, the next moment we afraid of contributing to the unemployment rate outside. That's so contradicting!! As for me, there's only a year left and I'm still lost. I do not know what exactly do I want. No solid target. I hope I'll get enlighted soon..

Am i looking forward to convocation??

Oh well, i guess my backpacking trip's post gonna postpone again. Failed to copy all the pictures despite bringing my HDD along, its due to human error thou. :P

No comments: