Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Final week of an Attachie

This week marks week 22nd of my industrial attachment, which means I'm gonna be free from being an attachie soon! I would say I'm more than happy to leave this company. No more waking up at 5.45am to catch the company bus. No more laminating, cut & paste, putting up notice boards. No more trying to look busy. Isn't that great.
However, I'll still miss working in Eaton. I'm gonna miss some of the people there. There's too much fond memories during my days here.
Picture taken with Fior.
This was taken at Jeff's place.
Mini bday celebration for Murni.
The day we went to the Zoo. ( I still remember i woke up late that day)
We're just trying to be funny.
Dessert time!
I got to be involved in this fire drill joint-exercise and my role was actually to capture those precious moments. It was really a nice experience to be part of the group.
Taken with the 4 firefighters. (I think they look more like teletubbies. Opps..)
Highly imaginative Supra was so obsessed with the tripod. Started using it as a rifle, playing the of some frontline army guy (more like terrorist i would say). Yea, and more like a super uber blur terrorist who gets caught so easily. Haha..
Act-tough-but-sotong
See what I mean of act-tough-but-sotong
These are all the fond memories I have during my days in Eaton. Couldn't bear to leave this group of friends. I hope we will still keep in contact even though I've left.
All the best ya!!

No comments: